So it’s that time again, you have to get out your nice suit and sit through that awkward interview. Few people like interviews, but they are a “necessary evil” when it comes to getting that possible dream job! It is important to walk into an interview prepared and ready to answer any questions your interviewer may have. Being prepared will show your confidence, which is one of the most important characteristics to have in an interview. Having a list of commonly-asked questions to help prepare for your interview is one of the best recruiting solutions out there.
“Working Together” Questions
- Give me a time when you faced a conflict with another employee?
- How do you manage different personalities in a workplace?
- Tell me about a situation in a previous job you wish you handled differently.
It is important when being asked questions such as these that you are honest but professional in your response.
Working With Clients
- How do you make a good, first impression with your clients?
- Tell me about a situation in which you had to deal with an angry client?
- Tell me about a time you pleased a client?
Relationship building is a key skill that companies look for not only how you work internally but also how you are perceived by clients.
- How do you manage a large to-do list?
- Describe how you handle a large project?
Time management is extremely important to employers so make sure you have a few good examples on hand before you go into the interview.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What are your short-term goals?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
Most prospective employers find self-motivation in a person to be a key quality.
And if you need a list of qualified candidates to interview for a particular position, call us at 416-317-7535. Vertex is ready to help!